The STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book is the most current, comprehensive, and continuously updated resource available in the specialty. Provides a rich, multimedia experience with all-new medical illustrations, photographs, and surgical videos.About STS E-Book
Unbound developed Unbound Intelligence™ ‒ exclusive artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to help clinicians keep up to date with current research, as well as discover and fill knowledge gaps.Press Release
New partnership with leading nursing association helps nursing educators provide virtual instruction during challenging Covid era.Visit VSR
To help educate student nurses during the pandemic, Unbound Medicine is providing a FREE COVID-19 case study with faculty answer key.Free Case Study
Researchers worldwide are working tirelessly to find a vaccine to combat SARS-CoV-2. Unbound Medicine has updated our free resource, Coronavirus Guidelines, to include vaccine information including current status in clinical trials, phases, and definitions.COVID-19 Vaccines
Coronavirus topics found in the ABX (Antibiotic) Guide are updated regularly and available to the public during the pandemic.Visit Hopkins Guides
As we have for the past 20 years, we continue to deliver up-to-date, expert guidance at the point-of-need. We are proud to have partnered with leading institutions to make all COVID-19 information free to the healthcare community.About Us
The Johns Hopkins ABX Guide provides pharmacists and clinicians with the evidence-based information required under new JHACO guidelines.Explore ABX Guides
uPub’s powerful online authoring system is the easy, proven way to design, develop, manage, and distribute valuable content.Promote Your Content
Our in-house support staff is there to answer your questions or solve a problem. Get comprehensive, complimentary information. It’s the way support was meant to be.Get Support
Explore Our Products by Profession
Discover Our Custom Solutions
VideosVIEW ALL VIDEOS
- COVID-19 December 2020 Update: Therapies and VaccinesPaul Auwaerter MD, MBA, Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University, provides an update on COVID-19 transmission, therapies, and vaccines.
- COVID-19: What We Are Learning About This New CoronavirusPaul Auwaerter MD, MBA, Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University, delivers an up to date, full understanding of COVID-19 including information on disease history, transmission, clinical presentations, treatment, infectious comparisons, therapeutics, and prevention.
- Coronavirus: What Nurses Need To Know To Be PreparedDr. Veenema discusses disaster preparedness for nurses and nursing students in the event of an infectious disease outbreak with an emphasis on the current coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency.
What's NewVIEW ALL
- Unbound Medicine Integrates Machine Learning Into Digital Platform
- OADN Delivers Virtual Simulation Reviews on the Unbound Medicine Platform
- Unbound Medicine Powers Medical Nutrition CME Platform
- Relief Central™ with Coronavirus Guidelines™ Awarded Top App of 2020
- Unbound Medicine Provides Free COVID-19 Guidance to Nursing Education Community
- Unbound Medicine and APSA Launch ExPERT CME Platform [Press Release]